There are a total of three endings in Megadimension Neptunia VII. A “Bad Ending”, the “Normal Ending” and the “True Ending”. Below describes how to achieve each ending. There are only trophies for completing the “Normal Ending” which is also known as the “Ascension Ending” and the “True Ending” which is also known as the “Revival Ending”.
Pretty much just play the game through the first two stories without doing anything special. When you get to the Heart Dimension in the third story, there is a point where you have the option of viewing four optional events. If you choose not to view these events, then you will receive the “Bad Ending” upon completing the game. There is no trophy for receiving this ending, so the only reason to do this path is if you are truly curious about the dialog.
Do exactly what you would do for the “Bad Ending” above but be sure to actually view the four optional events in Heart Dimension.
The requirements for this ending actually spans all three stories. It is important you do the steps in each story on the playthrough you are going for this ending or you will have to start over.
- Zero Dimension
- View Every Available Event – This should not be hard to do and is likely to be completed anyways if you regularly check “Converse”. Unless you absolutely rush through, you shouldn’t miss any of these.
- Planeptune (Neptune’s Story)
- Before going to “Sakura Tree Row”, be sure to complete the guild quest “First Some Practice” to kill 8 Dogoos. You can find them in the only other dungeon available at this point “First-Gen CPU Sanctuary.” After completing this quest and turning it in, be sure to view the Histoire event under “Converse”.
- After you complete “Sakura Tree Row”, view the new event with Histoire and Compa which will unlock a new question at the guild.
- Accept “Histy’s Extermination Request 1” from the guild. This quest can also be completed in “First-Gen CPUs Sanctuary Dungeon”. The quest is to kill 10 Delinquent Cats
- After completing “Histy’s Extermination Request 1” and turning it in, view the event that follows and accept “Histy’s Extermination Request 2” from the guild and head back to “Sakura Tree Row”. This quest requires you to kill 10 Red Dogoos.
- After completing “Histy’s Extermination Request 2”, view the event that follows.
- Last but not least, be sure you get your Share % to 60+. The easiest way to do this is by boosting “Public Relations” under “Investment” or by doing quests from the guild.
- Be sure to complete all of the above items, in the times specified and completely before finishing this section of the story.
- Lastation (Noire’s Story)
- Raise your Share % to 40+ and watch Noire’s daydream in Lastation. Like the Neptune Chapter, you can raise “Public Relations” in “Investment” or you can do quests to raise your Share %.
- Lowee (Blanc’s Story)
- Raise your Share % to 40+ and watch Blanc’s daydream in Lowee. Like the Neptune Chapter, you can raise “Public Relations” in “Investment” or you can do quests to raise your Share %.
- Leanbox (Vert’s Story)
- Raise your Share % to 40+ and watch Vert’s daydream in Leanbox. Like the Neptune Chapter, you can raise “Public Relations” in “Investment” or you can do quests to raise your Share %.
- Planeptune (Neptune’s Story)
- Heart Dimension
- View the four optional events in Heart Dimension when they become available.
Providing everything goes according to plan, and is done timely, you should move beyond the point where the “Normal Ending” ends for additional story which will result in the “True Ending” when you complete the game.